POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : More fruit : Re: More fruit Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More fruit
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 27 Sep 2008 13:26:57
Message: <48de6ce1$1@news.povray.org>
>> See? Hardly any pauses now! :-D
>>

> That becomes quite good :-)

Thanks. :-D

I've only been playing it for several hours a day, every single day, for
about 2 weeks solid... o_O

I'm particularly impressed with the block of convoluted 4-note chords in
the middle. I used to stumble all over that; now suddenly I seem to be
able to just *play* it as if it's nothing... I still don't know how
that's possible.

>> Just to prove that my fingers can, in fact, play that fast, even staggered
>> over an entire octave. o_O
>
> Yess !

Are my fingers fast enough yet? :-P

No, seriously... I thought that was more or less fast enough. (OK, some
of the trills are a tad mis-hit. My hand was starting to hurt from so
many retakes!)

> Why just haven't you a 3rd arm grown ?

Heh, I bet _that_ would get girls to notice me! Eh? ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/